Terms and Conditions
REGISTER TO WIN INVITES
This offer is being organized by Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate office at Building No.8C, 15th Floor, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002, and registered office at: 5th Floor, D-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017 hereinafter referred as “Organiser”.
Please read the terms and conditions of the “Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Contest” before participating in it (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”). By participating/ availing this Offer, it is deemed that the participants/ customers/ consumers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Participant”) and/or Winners have irrevocably and unconditionally accepted all terms & conditions contained herein, including any/all amendment, modification, etc. made thereto without demur and shall throughout remain bound to them as under:
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions :
By participating in this Offer, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions available on https://www.blenderspridefashiontour.com/register-to-win-invites/
- (“T & C Website”). Organizer decision shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Offer and is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- Organizer reserves the right to exclude any person from the Offer on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
- Organizer reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Offer, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason.
- Participation in the Campaign constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional consent to and acceptance of these official terms and conditions, and shall constitute a valid and binding agreement between the Participant and the Organizer.
This Campaign is solely for the purpose of creating user engagement with the Organizer’s marketing campaign/s and providing opportunities to aspirants and should not be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any of the products of the Organizer.
- This Offer is open only for Indian citizens who are above legal drinking of age as defined by their state excise policy. and are Indian Citizens only, residing in India excluding employees of the Organizer and anyone in the administration of the Campaign.
3. Offer Period:
The Offer is open only between 1st Jan 2020 to 22nd Feb 2020 (hereinafter “Term”). Thereafter, Organizers will not be obligated in any manner whatsoever. Entries beyond the Term will not be considered valid for participation in the Offer.
4. How to Participate:
- To participate in the Offer, Participant must register after answering few questions regarding Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020.
- Upon successful registration and right answers to the questions asked, Participant will stand a chance to witness Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 in any one of the venues.
- The winners shall be announced and informed about winning three days in advance. Winners name shall be part of the guest list at the venue.
The decision on number/s winners is subject to the Organizer’s discretion.
Opportunity to witness Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in any one of the following dates and cities
- 22nd Jan 2020 – Kolkata
- 1st Feb 2020 – Hydrabad
- 15th Feb 2020 – Delhi
- 22nd Feb 2020 – Mumbai
6. Intellectual Property:
- All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Offer material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with PRI at all times. PRI or any person or entity permitted by PRI in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future Offer, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- All material submitted in connection with the Offer (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to PRI upon submission and become the property of PRI exclusively. PRI may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of PRI.
7. General Conditions:
The Participant understands and agrees that the selected Winner(s) alone shall be entitled to the Prize, subject to all terms and conditions mentioned herein, and furnishing of correct and complete details as indicated in conditions v & vi below (including but not limited to) in the prescribed manner and to the entire satisfaction of the Organizer.
The Offer will be promoted at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
Organizer will announce the selected Winner/s as per the terms set out in Clause 4 above. The Winners will be intimated on the registered mobile number from which they had participated in the Offer. The decision of the management of Organizer in this regard shall be final & binding upon the Participant and/or the Winner(s), and the Participant/ Winner(s) hereby agree that no claims, disputes, etc. of any sort shall be raised against the Organizer.
The Winner/ Participant (as the case may be) will be required to be present at the show venue as per communicated time. In case the Winner(s)/ Participant does not show up within the stipulated time period stated hereinabove, then the validity of the prize shall lapse automatically without any further notice to the Winner(s)/ Participant in this regard.
The Organizer accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected participant form submitted on the Microsite whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the offer.
By participating into this offer, the Participant agrees that Organizer shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this offer or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize/s awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
The Organizer shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Best Participant under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer; (ii) delays, changes, cancellations, diversions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or strikes, accidents, fire, flood; or (iii) for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or death resulting from or related to Participant’s participation or inability to participate in this Campaign.
The Organizer has no control over and is not responsible if for any reason/s whatsoever, if the said Prize/s cannot be availed/redeemed for any reason whatsoever and in no event shall the Organizer be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages whatsoever caused to the winner/s due to the same.
The Campaign shall be subject to all Indian laws as relevant. Any dispute, difference, etc., arising in respect of this Campaign will be settled by arbitration to be conducted at Delhi only as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended) and by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed mutually by the Organizer.
The winner indemnify and agree to keep indemnified and harmless, the Organizer, its affiliates and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, and employees against all claims and demands (including costs and expenses arising therefrom or incidental thereto) which may be made against the Organizer with respect to any loss or damage sustained or suffered or alleged to have been sustained or suffered by anyone arising out of or in connection with breach of any of these terms and conditions by the winner.
Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Organizer to conduct further or other such Campaigns.
- The Organizer accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
- The Organizer are not responsible for any system failure or breakdown on the said Microsite or otherwise.
- In no event shall the Organizer be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). The Organizer shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind. The Organizer offers no express or implied warranty regarding the merchantability and/or fitness of the purpose of which the prize name herein are offered and/or does not give any assurance for the experience by availing the prize. The Organizer shall not be liable for the content of the portfolio submitted by the Participants as part of this Contest.
- None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between Organizer and You and shall have no authority to bind the Organizer in any manner whatsoever.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Amended Terms and Conditions will be posted on the said website from time to time, all concerned are requested to keep themselves updated with the same.
- In no event will the Organizer be held responsible for any personal injury to life or property, during the offer or whilst the winner is availing the prize agrees and undertakes to participate in the photo-shoot on its own volition.
- Information posted or published by the Participants vide e-mail/ Facebook/ Twitter/ is non- confidential, and the participant(s) expressly assents to the use of the same and is aware and confirm that the Organizer is entitled to publish the same and the participants submit such information at their own risk.
- No sensitive personal information is being called for from the Participants.
- In case of any queries with respect to the campaign, please write to us at